Second Class Staircase and Servant's dining Room

How look the Second Class Staircase? Does it exist a picture of it because i'm always wandering where the Second Class Staircase was and what it looked like...And does it exist a picture of the second class library?

How look the first class passenger's private servant's dining room. I know it was on C deck and I supposed that it looked similar as the Second Class dining room?

(Sorry for my english, I'm from Quebec Province, in Canada, and my native language is french but I'm impassioned by the Titanic and your site is wonderful)

The second class staircase entrance was located in the very end of the boat deck, right after boats 15 and 16. It went to E-deck and had a lift in the middle between the two flights of stairs.

[SNIP]

Anyway, it's interesting to be chatting with a person who is almost 7000 km away from me.

João

As with 1st Class there were two 2nd Class staircases. The forward one [the one with the elevator] ran from the Boat deck [it could not be entered or exited on A-deck] down to F-deck and was forward of the 2nd Class Public rooms - The Smoke Room, the Library and the Dining Saloon. - The after one ran from B-deck down to G-deck and was aft of the 2nd Class Public rooms.

Back