Solomon Bowenur (Banewer)

I have found another tidbit on this elusive man,
and was hoping possibly others could take this further.

Here it is:

Solomon BONEMUR (yup another spelling)
age 34 (in keeping with the 1870 birthdate)
sailing from , you guessed it Southampton...
aboard the SS. New York on the 13th of August 1904. He is a US citizen...but unfortunately nothing else is revealed. The spelling throws me as I was thinking Bowenur could easily have been
Boenner and with correct pronunciation could lead a British immigrations person to write Bowenur.
But Bonemur baffles me. Im thinking it might be of a french origin, instead of Jewish or German as I originally thought.

Cheers, Jim Bianco
below is the image of Solomon from the manifest:

James Bianco. You are an asset to the Titanic community. Welcome aboard.
Straying off on an unrelated topic momentarily... I attempted to send you a private email regarding a little fun (and ongoing) research I'm doing on your grandmothers cousin's wife's family, which could mean a research trip back to Goldfield Nevada for me,() but you do not have an email addy listed. Could you get in touch with me, when you have the chance?

Hello Colleen, I can be reached at Jamesvbianco@hotmail.com. What sort of research are you working on? My cousin Phillip Brady would probably be most helpful, if I could find his current email addy, he is the great grandson of Alfred V. and Margaret Emerson, or perhaps you are researching Ellen French?

Jim