Songs of Whiskey Broken Promises

hi my name is elizabeth aka betsy mars and im from central illinois i am thrilled i found you guys. i have been looking for you since may first of last year. i am a new author seeking for permession in my story to use about titanic its a small part in my big series. the story takes place in 1965 looking back on pearl harbor and the great depression and prohibition but in order to understand catherine i went back to her grandparents in 1870*1912 her son and his fiance come over and his mother . i am in the very begining stages of this series. it is called songs of whiskey broken promises due out dec7. on pearl harbor harbors anniversary. there is a whole lot more to the story its a love murder mystery. you can find me on facebook or email as [email protected] i am seeking permission to use in my story i have the first chapter done already and getting so very close to the second one were titanic is involved. i havnt done anything yet would save alot of time re writing, i hope to hear back! from you guys. this book is everything to me.

i am a new author seeking for permession in my story to use about titanic its a small part in my big series.

i am seeking permission to use in my story i have the first chapter done already and getting so very close to the second one were titanic is involved. i havnt done anything yet would save alot of time re writing, i hope to hear back! from you guys. this book is everything to me.

Possibly I am getting it wrong but if you are asking for permission to use Titanic in your book, you do not need any. You can write about the Titanic or any other ship if you like, no permission needed.
However good luck with your book.

Back