Specific function of each dynamo?

Good day, pals.

I'd like to know the specific function of each dynamo. I watched Mike Brady's relative video, it said that No. 3 dynamo used for powering the ship's lighting, No. 2 & 4 for heating or power required for things like electric crane etc. and No. 1 was kept on standby. So I'm wondering that, is there any document about them? THX.

Good day, pals.

I'd like to know the specific function of each dynamo. I watched Mike Brady's relative video, it said that No. 3 dynamo used for powering the ship's lighting, No. 2 & 4 for heating or power required for things like electric crane etc. and No. 1 was kept on standby. So I'm wondering that, is there any document about them? THX.
The dynamos all fed to common power or lighting busses. Any of them could be switched out or in to feed the busses which then powered the various circuits. Sam is correct as far as I know. Thru switching anything could be fed from any dynamo. Only the emergency generator had isolated circuits to feed specific circuits. But even that could have been worked around thru jumpers back feeding the main busses if ever needed. Of course one would have to manage the load correctly if that was ever to be done. You would be limited by capacity on what you could power. And you would need time to do that.

Back