The Loss of the Titanic Booklet

Hi, could someone possibly have any information in reference to this booklet? The information on
Ebay states that it was published by the Meaford Novelty Company . The address for the company was either 734 Queen or 734 1/2 Queen., Toronto

item=2290808458

Thanks for any help anyone can give me in reference to the above. Patty

Randy, thanks for your suggestion . This 63 page booklet , is fairly large, and has many illustrations. I will try to research the Canadian papers.
Sincerely, Patty Miller

Hi Patty,

That's an interesting booklet, I haven't seen that one before.

I've been doing some research on microfilm with the newspapers here in Toronto. As soon as I have a chance, I'll go through my papers and see if I can find anything for you.

Merry Christmas!

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Jason, thank you so much for your help. This booklet intrigues me. I wish you could see all the pictures. Some are marked wrong, but it is a great find for me. I love to obtain, the oddities and off the wall books/pamphlets, that were written in connection with Titanic.

Anyway, I wish you a very Merry Christmas also.

Regards , Patty

You're so welcome Patty, my pleasure. Congratulations on winning that book, it looks like a real find! I'd love to see the photos, I'm sure it's fascinating! I agree, being able to purchase items such as that is terrific.

Thank you for your Christmas wishes.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Back