The Third Class Stairwell, General Room, and Smoke Room, had Green Tiles

Hi!
Recently I have seen that some still think the Third Class (if you do, that's ok!)
Stairwell, General Room, and Smoking Room has red tiles. I will show you evidence that she had Green Tiles for each room.
Here's a picture from 1992 and 2003
(copyright to RMST Inc, and CBS)
Third Class Entrance 1992.PNG

Copyright NOAA 2003
Third Class staircase...there's definately something down there.PNG

Those are definitely green tiles, specifically Green and Cream tiles, with borders
1609263372225.png

(It would've been a little lighter, like a jade green color.)

Now that you've seen this, in the photograph of the Olympic's Smoking Room, the tiles/linoleum looks green
Third Class Smoking Room.jpg

I will enjoy if we can get a discussion going

Interesting... I'm sure I can look this up, but may be quicker just to ask, has any green or red tiles of such pattern been recovered from the debris field, or seen in debris field? Thanks for sharing.

Interesting... I'm sure I can look this up, but may be quicker just to ask, has any green or red tiles of such pattern been recovered from the debris field, or seen in debris field? Thanks for sharing.
tons and tons and tons of red tiles!
Red and Cream Tile without Borders.png

this one is in the Starboard side of the Stern's debris field
Stern Starboard Side Red and Cream Tiles.JPG

Also along the Stern's starboard side debris field
Stern Starboard side More surviving Red and Cream tiles!.JPG

That was quick. I remembered seeing some red rules but couldn't picture the design to recall if it was the same or not. THANKS! The tiles in the last two photos kind of give off the same hue as the ones pictured in the third class stairway. Not saying either way, I have not studied anything tile related.

That was quick. I remembered seeing some red rules but couldn't picture the design to recall if it was the same or not. THANKS! The tiles in the last two photos kind of give off the same hue as the ones pictured in the third class stairway. Not saying either way, I have not studied anything tile related.
Yeah it was quick, huh? lol, I have these saved in folders. I have a folder for each the Bow wreck, stern, and debris field.

Anyway, I can get you a brightened and closer image of the 1992 image, need a couple minutes

that is ok, we all research different things! :)
Here, credit to Mr. Roy Mengot, RMST inc, CBS 1992, Treasure of the Deep etc, etc
1609266938340.png

Hi!
Recently I have seen that some still think the Third Class (if you do, that's ok!)
Stairwell, General Room, and Smoking Room has red tiles. I will show you evidence that she had Green Tiles for each room.
Here's a picture from 1992 and 2003
(copyright to RMST Inc, and CBS)
View attachment 74930
Copyright NOAA 2003
View attachment 74931

Those are definitely green tiles, specifically Green and Cream tiles, with borders
View attachment 74932
(It would've been a little lighter, like a jade green color.)

Now that you've seen this, in the photograph of the Olympic's Smoking Room, the tiles/linoleum looks green
View attachment 74933

I will enjoy if we can get a discussion going
Excellent details! The tiles themselves don't seem to deteriorate at all.

Back