Thomas Threlfall

Mrs Margaret Shirley, daughter of Thomas Threlfall, actually had 7 children all boys. Thomas lost at sea age 18, there was Joseph John Francis and Robert who died in infancy, William and another Robert who was the youngest is my father. Margaret was living in Cantril Farm Liverpool when she died. Norah, Margaret,s sister married and moved to London date unknown.

Hi Kayla my name is Donna and I’m from Liverpool and I was wondering how you are related to Thomas Threlfall who is my great grandad.

He's my great great grandpa who had Cora Shirley which is my great grandma. Cora had Rosalba which is my grandma and she had Janet. I'm Janets daughter.

Hi. I am Caroline Threlfall. Granddaughter of Edward Threlfall. I was born in Liverpool but now live in Australia. I am wondering if I am related to Thomas Threlfall.

Hi. I am Caroline Threlfall. Granddaughter of Edward Threlfall. I was born in Liverpool but now live in Australia. I am wondering if I am related to Thomas Threlfall.
If you'd care to provide some dates for Edward Threlfall, I can check. Thomas had no sisters or sons, but he did have uncles. I just did a quick check and found a cousin named Edward, but I'd need dates and more family info to check.

If you'd care to provide some dates for Edward Threlfall, I can check. Thomas had no sisters or sons, but he did have uncles. I just did a quick check and found a cousin named Edward, but I'd need dates and more family info to check.
Hi. Thanks heaps for your reply. Edward George Threlfall was born 1911 in Birkenhead and died in 1968.

I'm not seeing any close relationship between Edward and Thomas. There might be something back a couple of generations, but they don't appear to be family.

Back