Titanic 3D models

Hi all! For many years, i have been interested in the Titanic, about what she looked like inside and outside. After a long couple of years, i have brought it back. Anyway, here is a full model shot of my octagonal light fixture built from scratch. Hope you all enjoy it.

octagonal_light_fixture_shot_1_of_2.jpg

nicholas this is a lie this is a my fixture of my 1 class dining room i made it not you,i made on sketch up for the game this is a lie but the model are not yours

Gentlemen, let's nip this one in the bud here and now.

Fabrico, for the record, I don't know whether or not there's any merit to your claim that the work is something you did but which was pirated. The problem here is two fold.

One: The sketchup program used is fairly common so just about anybody can use it.

Two: Since the light fixture is something which can only be shown so many ways, it shouldn't be surprising that different people working independantly with the same program and the same information would get similar results.

Might I suggest that in the future, if you post any of your own work on-line, you put some kind of identifying watermark on it so if it's pirated, you'll have the proof.

sorry michael,my lamp i uploaded in sketckup 3d warehouse but i made it and anybody use my model but i made it i work it not nicholas i made in 2 hours not a years this the link: sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=6acfb6e8a45d114888b15a54aef48cc9

>>but the nicolas model as a copy of my model and i dont like this!<<

Unfortunately, piracy on the internet is difficult to stop and even more difficult to prove. If you take a look at Nicholas profile, you'll note he studies graphics in collage and that he mentions having a personal collection of Titanic photographs. It is entirely possible that the two of you could have been working independantly and achieved the exact same result.

That may be a bit of a stretch, but it's possible.

Back