Titanic and Britannic Artefacts and Fittings sold at Auction (News Links)

Nothing big or major, but recently these two articles have appeared on the BBC Website:

Titanic brandy flask sells for £76,000

Titanic sister ship items up for auction

Just posting them here for anyone to read.

Hopefully all the items find a good home to any historians or whoever buys them.
I was approved to bid on this auction and am so mad cause they took FOREVER and I wound up missing my bidding time here in the US. Did you look at the items up? They were really cool including a chair from the Olympics A La Carte and a bunch of china. What I'm most upset is I missed the opportunity for some incredible paneling from the Mauretania up for auction. They sold for dirt cheap too.

I was approved to bid on this auction and am so mad cause they took FOREVER and I wound up missing my bidding time here in the US. Did you look at the items up? They were really cool including a chair from the Olympics A La Carte and a bunch of china. What I'm most upset is I missed the opportunity for some incredible paneling from the Mauretania up for auction. They sold for dirt cheap too.

I didn't know what items / pieces were up for sale aside from what was vaguely mentioned in the articles.

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to bid on any of them, but good luck in any future auctions.

Back