Titanic And Other Ships In Virtual Sailor And Vehicle Simulator

Virtual Sailor and Vehicle Simulator are two video games made and updated since 1999 that allow you to pilot / sail all kinds of ships including very recently the Titanic, Olympic, Britannic, Carpathia and other famous ocean-liners and ships.

Kyle Hudak (of Titanic: Honor & Glory fame) is known for releasing a free and extremely detailed model of the ship on Virtual Sailor that's still frequently played with today.

Among more recent news (and what encouraged me to make this thread) is that a person by the name of Alex Beaut has been making models of famous ships and among them has made the Californian, Carpathia and the Olympic-Class throughout the years.

For the Olympic-Class models, along with very detailed exteriors, the interior for each ship are all unique and includes a Steering Gear Room, all the Boiler Rooms, and a animated Reciprocating Room and working watertight doors!

It's all very impressive! What does everyone else think of them?

Last edited:
I've been a fan of his work for the past year out so. And I'd my main reason I bought VSF and VS. Hudaks model is a bit too intense for my game. And Alex Beauts are less fps intense. Also he has the Imperator class. Which also great!

HighresScreenshot00000.png HighresScreenshot00001.png HighresScreenshot00004.png

Among more recent news (and what encouraged me to make this thread) is that a person by the name of Alex Beaut has been making models of famous ships and among them has made the Californian, Carpathia and the Olympic-Class throughout the years.

For the Olympic-Class models, along with very detailed exteriors, the interior for each ship are all unique and includes a Steering Gear Room, all the Boiler Rooms, and a animated Reciprocating Room and working watertight doors!

It's all very impressive! What does everyone else think of them?

Awesome!

Back