Titanic Books 2004 the Year in Review

Thanks Michael. I see a few more books I need to get my hands on!

Pesonally, I think the best thing you said was " The rivet counters amongst us went nuts."

Obviously, we need more books like this!

Great list there, TMIB! A few titles I'm going to look up now. I was amazed at how many new fictional titles there are - I don't usually monitor fictional releases either.

Children's books seem to have a good showing - the Marty Crisp book has had good reviews here on ET, and the story about the 'mouse' has received praise from at least one Titanic author I know who has read it (and who has his own kiddie-winkies to help assess it). I see Senan's new children's book got a mention in the upcoming titles...I've had a preview of the text, and it's one I'll be buying for the kiddies in the family.

Micheal, as usual, perusing your web site,there are always new listings/articles for me to see. I enjoy the site very much and commend you on an excellent job of organizing it in such a way, that as comprehensive as it is, it is easy to find what you are looking for. I like the diversity in topics, that has an interest for everyone, especially a book-a-holic , like myself. Regards, Patty

Back