Titanic Zombies?

JMGraber

As of now there are four books that I have found relate zombies to the Titanic. I am assuming they all involve zombies on board the ship from an infection causing an epidemic. I have only read one called "Titanic: Unsinkable. Undead." And if found it interesting. Here are the books:

Titanic with ZOMBIES: Richard Brown: Amazon.com: Kindle Store
Titanic of The Dead: How I Survived the Titanic Zombie Apocalypse: STEPHEN DYMARCIK, TITANIC SURVIVOR: LAWRENCE BEESLEY, T.R. CONKLIN: Amazon.com: Kindle Store
Zombie Titanic: Joel Snape, Andy Kelly: Amazon.com: Kindle Store
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009MILU4Q/?tag=encyclopediatita

Do you think this is going to become a trend or just a handful of authors cashin' in on the centennial. What do you think of mixing zombies with the titanic?

Believe it or not, but there is also a short film with Zombies on Titanic!
It was made in 1999, I think by some film students and was hold in black and white without sound. To make it short, there was a mummy on board which came alive and many of the people on board became zombies. I think it was only show one time in TV. I remember it only to have seen it 1 time (it was in 2000) and if I remember right, it was funny. A few shots can be seen here;
Titanic - die einzig wahre Geschichte (1999) - Jenseits von Eden

I've read Deck Z; I actually found it entertaining and a decent read. Perhaps a bit tasteless, but consider all the other things Titanic has popped up in. The authors of Deck Z treated the ship and her company with respect while crafting an engaging story, and that's really all I ask for.

Back