Are there any plans for the Tender SS Traffic that exist? Plans for the Nomadic exist but for some reason, plans for Traffic don't. Does anyone know if there is any and where to find them?

Are there any plans for the Tender SS Traffic that exist? Plans for the Nomadic exist but for some reason, plans for Traffic don't. Does anyone know if there is any and where to find them?
The plans of the Traffic are in the hands of the National Museum of Northern Ireland and survived the Belfast Blitz.

Simon Mills has a copy of it in his book on the list evolution of the Olympic class liners and a friend of mine back in 2020 had pictures of the plan before it was scanned. I would gladly help you to get them.

The plans of the Traffic are in the hands of the National Museum of Northern Ireland and survived the Belfast Blitz.

Simon Mills has a copy of it in his book on the list evolution of the Olympic class liners and a friend of mine back in 2020 had pictures of the plan before it was scanned. I would gladly help you to get them.
good. I was intending to use them for a shipbucket project

also, does there happen to be line plans of the hull? Because that's important in shading the hull

Last edited:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, why can't the photos just be uploaded publicly?

Back