WANTED: Wisteria Patterned China;Elkington Silver White Star;China from any class

Hello!

I am an avid collector of White Star Line original pieces. I have been looking for a while now, china pieces from the First Class Service from the RMS Olympic or other ships from other periods (1900-1930) that carried this pattern that is closely related with Titanic. Ebay has had a few but some have been outrageously priced and others have restrictions on bidding (Country differences) that have had phenomenal wins. Some others question the authenticity. If anyone has been wanting to sell any Wisteria Pattern pieces or Third Class pieces, it would be a great pleasure if you would introduce me to your item. Anything from dinner plates, salad plates, bread plates, Demitasse Cup and Saucer (my personal favorite), silverware (Elkington, Etc.) from any class of service would be great.

Thanks for reading!

Hi

We have an original White Star Line Butter Pat Dish RN: 117214 RN: 324028 5/1904
butter pat dish front.jpgbutter pat dish back.jpg

We would be interested in selling for the right price.

Please contact us

butter pat dish front.jpg

butter pat dish back.jpg

White Star Line Demi cup and saucer

Hello!

I am an avid collector of White Star Line original pieces. I have been looking for a while now, china pieces from the First Class Service from the RMS Olympic or other ships from other periods (1900-1930) that carried this pattern that is closely related with Titanic. Ebay has had a few but some have been outrageously priced and others have restrictions on bidding (Country differences) that have had phenomenal wins. Some others question the authenticity. If anyone has been wanting to sell any Wisteria Pattern pieces or Third Class pieces, it would be a great pleasure if you would introduce me to your item. Anything from dinner plates, salad plates, bread plates, Demitasse Cup and Saucer (my personal favorite), silverware (Elkington, Etc.) from any class of service would be great.

Thanks for reading!

Hello,
I currently have an original demi cup and saucer set in excellent condition for sale. In fact I was just getting ready to list it for sale on my internet site. If you are interested in them, just let me know. I have attached three photo's of them for you. The sooner you get back to me the better, as I plan to sell them elsewhere. I also currently have a Red/ White Star Liner 1st class dinner plate for auction on eBay that ends in 2 days. I don't know if that interest you or not. Thanks.

white star cup set.jpg

white star cup set1.jpg

white star cup set5.jpg

Hi new to this site! SOLD?

Hello,
I currently have an original demi cup and saucer set in excellent condition for sale. In fact I was just getting ready to list it for sale on my internet site. If you are interested in them, just let me know. I have attached three photo's of them for you. The sooner you get back to me the better, as I plan to sell them elsewhere. I also currently have a Red/ White Star Liner 1st class dinner plate for auction on eBay that ends in 2 days. I don't know if that interest you or not. Thanks.

Hi new to this site, have you sold all the items from Dec post? Thx, if so congrats! Have whistle, few things...on hunt for China of era! Be well...

Hi I have a cup, 1904 and saucer, 1905. They look the same as the ones in the aktreasures4u pictures. Would you be interested in buying?

Eric

Back