Were there any expeditions to Titanic in 2006?

Does anyone know if there were any legitimate, authorized dives to Titanic in 2006?
I can't find a record of any.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Does anyone know if there were any legitimate, authorized dives to Titanic in 2006?
I can't find a record of any.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Nothing turned up. 2005 was the last until 2019. I don't believe that dives to Titanic have to be authorized by anybody. Cheers.

Nothing turned up. 2005 was the last until 2019. I don't believe that dives to Titanic have to be authorized by anybody. Cheers.
I agree, the last dive were in the Summer of 2005 prior to 2010, it's the same expedition when G. Micheal Harris broke the world record of youngest person to dive to the Titanic and 150 hours of footage was captured.

I agree, the last dive were in the Summer of 2005 prior to 2010, it's the same expedition when G. Micheal Harris broke the world record of youngest person to dive to the Titanic and 150 hours of footage was captured.
The 2010 survey/mapping dives was probably the most valuable dives done on Titanic. As far as research goes. Although the recent dives have given us some really detailed pictures the 2010 survey still stands out for the entire site...not just another picture of the bow. Just my opinion of course.
P.S....William. Before this drifts off your original question, was there something about 2006? Cheers.

Last edited:
The 2010 survey/mapping dives was probably the most valuable dives done on Titanic. As far as research goes. Although the recent dives have given us some really detailed pictures the 2010 survey still stands out for the entire site...not just another picture of the bow. Just my opinion of course.
P.S....William. Before this drifts off your original question, was there something about 2006? Cheers.
I saw something being offered in an auction that was listed as having been to Titanic and back in 2006.
I am unable to find any dives to Titanic in 2006. Ive heard that Deep Ocean Expeditions took passengers at one time(s).
I'm wondering if this could be from one of their trips.

I saw something being offered in an auction that was listed as having been to Titanic and back in 2006.
I am unable to find any dives to Titanic in 2006. Ive heard that Deep Ocean Expeditions took passengers at one time(s).
I'm wondering if this could be from one of their trips.
2005 was the last year for people going down until 2019. But I remember there were lots of rumors floating around that were about illegal dives getting artifacts. I don't know if any that was ever proven or it was just a myth. No official/publicized dives took place in 2006 that I'm aware of. Caveat Emptor.

Back