William Coutts and family

does anyone know what caused william coutts to die so young? are his family members still around today? are there pictures of him in his later years? and is there an obituary of neville coutts?

Wiliam died of a heart attack on the way back to his car from a concert he had performed in. His daughters are still alive. His daughter Barbara is very kind. I have one photo of him in later years and i have an obituary for Neville. if you email me i can send them to you.

Hi! :) I've been wondering the same thing too about what happened to Willie Coutts in his later years, like how'd he die so young, anyways, thanks for this information. :) And yes, I'm also looking to find more pictures of Willie Coutts! I can't find many pictures of him on the Internet, sadly. I'd appreciate it, if you may please send me the obituary of Neville, and the picture of Willie as well, thanks so much, it's very appreciated! <3

Wiliam died of a heart attack on the way back to his car from a concert he had performed in. His daughters are still alive. His daughter Barbara is very kind. I have one photo of him in later years and i have an obituary for Neville. if you email me i can send them to you.
Do you know if anyone else in the Coutts family is still alive, whom I could contact? Thanks. <3

Back