Upcoming Ghost Whisperer episode

Just saw a preview for an upcoming episode of The Ghost Whisperer. There was a shot of the Queen Mary. Looked it up on Yahoo's tv listings. The episode might not actually have the Queen Mary, it could have just been bumper stock footage to catch the viewer's attention. Its on Thursday, October 24th (tomorrow) at 8pm on CBS.

"Save Our Soles"
While Melinda tries to enjoy a romantic cruise with Jim, she encounters an angry ghost who is haunting a newlywed couple.

Is that the reality show? If this is the same show, I saw an episode last year and they were on deck and I believe they went inside as well.

>>I saw an episode last year and they were on deck and I believe they went inside as well.<<

You might be thinking of that Ghost Hunters thing on the SciFi Channel. They've done episodes on a number of ships. Can't say as I take them very seriously, but I'll tune in to get a look at the ship!

It played up here in Canada on Friday. I missed the first 5 minutes, but had recorded it on my PVR anyway, as it's a show that my partner absolutely hates. But since I have to sit through Dancing with the Stars, he had to sit through Ghost Whisperer on the QM.

happy.gif

Back