Lightoller's relationship w/ his father

Hey all,
So I've read a detailed biography of Lights' father, Fredrick James Lightoller and was wondering how his relationship was with his father. After Fred left for New Zealand with his third wife and eldest daughter, did Lights ever visit him. How did he feel about his step-mothers, Margaret Barton and Joyce Gladwin (Lightoller's maid). And did Lights ever meet his half-siblings such as Janet and Alice.

This whole information was based on stagebarn.com. I'm sorry if ur clueless to this.

Hello, Honey...

1. Where on the stagebarn.com site is the Lightoller information?

2. "Clueless," I suspect, is not really what you meant to say. Right?

Hey Mark,

I simply searched up "Fredrick James Lightoller" and I think it is the second link that leads to stagebarn. Also, by writing clueless I meant for anyone reading this who may does not have the knowledge of Lights' father

I read on the page ''stagebarn'' that Frederick Lightoller killed himself by cutting his throat a year-and-a-half after the Titanic sinking. Patrick Stenson wrote about this in his biography? Did Lightoller ever knew how his father died? According to the author, he stayed in contact with his half-sisters.

I've been looking for this book but I didn't find anything.

Well, it is interesting that supposedly Lightoller knew who commited suicide in the Titanic, and his own father commited suicide. I wonder if Lightoller ever knew the exact cause of death of his father.

Back