Alma Whites Book Photo Identification

Hi Vera, Nice to hear from you. After a closer look, you are right. The lady on the left is Louise's mother and I think the lady on the right is Lillian and Felix Asplunds mother maybe? I just wonder why they would pose for photographs after such an awful tragedy.

Hi, Vera!

It's great to see you here! I'm sorry I didn't notice your original posting, but I hope we'll see a lot more of you here on ET in the future!

I hope you and John are both well.

Sincerely,

George

Hi Ho, George,

John and I are fine, thank you. For the last several years, we have been researching information about the Carpathia passengers May Birkhead, Sue Rule and L. P. Skidmore. Now that our search is complete, we hope to send an article to the ET board regarding them one day soon.

MGY, Vera

to George Behe. Hi, i was reading some other posts and i was sincerly wondering if you Yourself boarded the Titanic? Because some mentioned your name - in regards to actually boarding the Titanic. If you were, wow! how totally amazing! i have a couple of questions i would like to ask you . Thankyou!

Actually, Kiki, George Behe was never anywhere near the Titanic. While there may be some lighthearted jokes about that sort of thing aimed at him by some chums, he's really not that old. He's quite an accomplished researcher however and if you're interested, you can even check out his website which can be found HERE

Certainly George was never on Titanic. But I paid him good money for his boarding pass for the Mayflower, so I hope that's the real deal.
wink.gif

Back