B-deck Stateroom Styles

Hi everyone!

I'm currently writing a story and I've decided to put my First-Class passengers in staterooms B 72 and B 76, which I believe were unoccupied historically. I'm assuming these were decorated in a historic style, but so far I haven't been able to find out which styles exactly. If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, only a handful of photos were taken of Titanics' B deck staterooms. I would just assume that the décor of these rooms was repeated with little modifications, and additions to make them seem more varied. I don't know of any sources (I could be wrong) that list every style of ALL the B deck staterooms.

Hi everyone!

I'm currently writing a story and I've decided to put my First-Class passengers in staterooms B 72 and B 76, which I believe were unoccupied historically. I'm assuming these were decorated in a historic style, but so far I haven't been able to find out which styles exactly. If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Much late, and I assume you already have the answer to this. But they were decorated in Harland and Wolff Bedroom B style (B-72) and Harland and Wolff Bedroom A Style (B-76)
Source: Thomas Krom, Olympic Class Expert (at least in my mind lol)

Are there any photos of a B deck room that I could view? I‘m interested in the rooms B30 and B36. Occupied by the Ostby’s.

Back