Carpathia's Interiors

Hello Luke,

Due to copyright issues, photos such as those ones are not permitted to be posted here, unless permission is obtained from the copyright holder first. Otherwise, it could land in a court of law.

Perhaps someone can e-mail them to you though. I don't own the book currently, otherwise I would. The last resort is to purchase the book yourself.

Do they OWN the Carpathia?NO,it's then okay to upload them,because they aren't owned by the author.They aren't owned by anyone

Are there any existing photos of the interior of the Carpathia? I like to get a mindseye of things when I read about it and wanted to see the dining saloon and women's writing room that the passengers of Titanic were put in once onboard. However, all efforts of mine to find even a single interior picture of the Carpathia have dug up nothing. Anyone have better luck?

Hello Luke,

Due to copyright issues, photos such as those ones are not permitted to be posted here, unless permission is obtained from the copyright holder first. Otherwise, it could land in a court of law.

Perhaps someone can e-mail them to you though. I don't own the book currently, otherwise I would. The last resort is to purchase the book yourself.

It's interesting to me that copyright laws pertain to "blogs" and "personalized communication" meaning not for purchase or profit but historical reference and education. This site in particular is the first I've ever come across that is so particular about posting photos.

Also a quick look into copyright laws seems that this website would fall under the "fair use clause" meaning it's not for profit so there's no real grounds for suing...

Fair Use in Blogging: Can Bloggers Use Copyrighted Images?

Back