Complete cast list of A Night to Remember

>>"Keep off this child! ... We'll find Mummy, we'll soon find her."<<

>>"Goodbye my dear son" <<

Is there any information on "this child" or any of the other children in ANTR ? They would be in their mid-fifties by now.

Couple of nitpicks (one of my specialties):
>>drunken sailor finding his way back to his cabin. "Could you show us the way to our bunks?"<<

Wasn't a drunken sailor but one of a group of elderly gentlemen, apparently Third Class Passengers.

>>the first was about not drinking all the coffee when he went on duty in the crow's nest,>>

It wasn't coffee, it was "cocoa".

No offense intended, just having a little fun reading all these posts. Very enlightening !

quote:

It wasn't coffee, it was "cocoa".

Well it was the 50's when this film was made. I'm surprised he didn't want a couple of smokes was well. "Psst.. Lee, you got a lighter on you? I got a couple of Camels!"

quote:

>>drunken sailor finding his way back to his cabin. "Could you show us the way to our bunks?"<<

Wasn't a drunken sailor but one of a group of elderly gentlemen, apparently Third Class Passengers.
Well, sounds like that passenger might of wanted to get back to his stash of Jack Daniels. I hoped they helped him find his way.
wink.gif

Like you Robert, I too enjoy a good nit picking session but I like spice mine up with a little comedy.​

>>Well, sounds like that passenger might of wanted to get back to his stash of Jack Daniels. I hoped they helped him find his way<<

Also notice that the steward tells them to go one way and they go the other. ;-)

quote:

Also notice that the steward tells them to go one way and they go the other. ;-)
I vaguely remember that. There was some humor on Titanic after all according to the movies. Every Titanic Movie I ever saw had some funny skit in it as if the makers of the movies wanted to get a good giggle before the tears started flowing later on during the sad parts.​

It's taken a long time to settle this, but at last the truth can be revealed. The actor playing the seaman in the photo below is NOT Sean Connery. It's Larry Taylor, who became well known for small roles in British TV and film dramas in the 1960s. I remember him best as the fever-maddened Sergeant Hughes in Zulu.

240125.jpg
240126.jpg

Steward 20 was Hal Osmond. Dervis Ward is not mentioned in any uncredited cast list that I've seen. Maybe he was employed as an extra, of which there were of course a great many and I don't think there is any complete list,.

Back