Computer Game Questions

Hello;
I am wondering if you can help me regarding a piece of music in the game Titanic Adventure out of time.I tried to use the forum at Hammerhead cyberflix and the email contact barracuda there but keep getting error messages for forum and bounced mail from email address.I have also tried posting on a few boards at places and been through alot of hymn midi's in case it's one of them. I have read quite a bit about the game it but unfortunately I haven't been able to buy a copy as yet over here. nor with my jurassic computer would I be able to run it just at the moment because of the specifications it requires which is sad as I would love to see it so I am hopeing in future( fingers crossed.) and I have been searching the internet for quite a while now trying to find out trying not to bother anyone but have definately come to the end of clues to find out.

I have downloaded to listen to some of the Mp3 music clips and screenshots etc from the site and one piece of music I like so very much I am wondering if anyone who owned the game who could see the credits could please tell me who wrote (or if it is original music, contemporary music written for the game or an old standard that has been covered) and who composed it and who is playing it. The link to listen is
http://www.barracuda-gssm.com/titanic/mpeg3.htm
and it is the one with only the name beside it of Rogation.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.It is such beautiful music.
I would like to try and get a CD to see if that is the whole piece as I don't know if it is repeated or played in full in the game if I can find out who the artist or title is.
Thanking you for any help anyone can give me.
R202
happy.gif

Back