Fall of the Titanic (Abandoned Titanic Game)

Hello, everyone. Back in 2016, there was a game on Steam called "Fall of the Titanic" in which you wake up in your cabin on F-Deck and go up deck by deck to escape the Titanic as it sinks. This game was met with mixed reviews. One half loves this game for the detail in the interior, the other half hates this game because it happened to be glitchy when it was first released. Personally, I think this game is worth a try and is good for a quick game, and the game has improved a lot from it's first release. Unfortunately, the creator of this game became constantly harassed by haters, who called it a ripoff of Honor and Glory for taking place on the Titanic as it sinks, eventually the creator gave up and abandoned it, and nobody has heard from him since. Unfortunately, this game got deleted and there is no way you can get this game (legally, at least). Anyway, here's a video of me playing Fall of the Titanic. Fell free to tell me what you think of this game.

Wasn't it 2006, not 2016?

The models that Wgames for making the explore mode are from 2014 and are still available on SketchUp warehouse. Also, it's unknown from where he got the exterior model, which looks like a recreation of Shawcroft Models Limited Titanic model from A Night to Remember (only that it has basic shapes), in both escape and sinking exterior cam mode, but the one has been uploaded on the same SketchUp warehouse, and that one is from 2016. The one that Wgames used has a modified forecastle deck equipment. Also, the same exterior model can be seen in the main menu.

An example which I didn't get a chance to chare, but here's a perfect example of Wgames messed up with that portion of the boat deck with the deck below (A deck) showing it how it looks out of place.

Example from Spammals' second video.

Fall Of The Titanic _ Part 2 _ IS IT STILL BAD_ 11-35 screenshot.jpg

The more and more I find the assets Wgames used, to more I uncover. Such is the case of the exterior model used in Escape and Explore modes. The CGTrader user mohanedabdaljabar69 posted this render of a Titanic model with a logo as well as other renders of it being used. The link to this is linked -->here <--.
Upon closer inspection, I came to the conclusion that this is the model that Wgames used in his game. The same one can be found by going through SketchUP warehouse. However, while that one is as detailed as this one in the render, it's doesn't have details like in the game. But for the sake of it being used in the game, I'll include it -->here <-- .

1707764946410.jpg

The game did have an early "scratchy" effect to it which made it feel sort of time-warpy to play......hmmm how to explain....
Imagine if you had audio recoding of the Titanic's quartet playing but could only play it on a fully analogue wind-up 78 rpm record player....

Last edited:
Back