Farewell Titanic: Her Final Legacy

I am currently reading that one, and so far, the only thing I like is coverage of the 2001 Cameron expedition and the information on Rusticles and other life forms on the wreck.
The rest seems like I read it before in Ghosts of the Titanic, which we all know is never really reliable.
There isn't even a source list. Suspicious.

Hi y'all! So a long time ago, I had Charles Pelligrino's Farewell Titanic:Her Final Legacy. I remember being enjoyed at his book. (I was a bit younger so I didn't understand he makes some small details up) I liked how it switched between the sinking and the wreck. And.. 9/11. Imagine being down at Titanic, blissfully Ignorant, while everyone above is staring at the screen, watching planes crashing and Towers falling. Anyway, he may make some certain aspects up, but I think it benefits his writing. He's really good at dramatic writing. I recently found his book by a chapter that I remembered. I would recommend this book, as he describes the sinking, and Jack Thayer seeing the Grand Staircase rising. Very interesting stuff! I think halfway through it has a wreck deterioration drawing that's not very accurate.
Thanks for reading! Hope we can get a discussion started :)

I am currently reading that one, and so far, the only thing I like is coverage of the 2001 Cameron expedition and the information on Rusticles and other life forms on the wreck.
The rest seems like I read it before in Ghosts of the Titanic, which we all know is never really reliable.
There isn't even a source list. Suspicious.
there is a source list. page 282-321. Complete with where he got the information from. (some facts are credited from this site) The Book is accurate, and one of the best Titanic books I have ever read! I am looking to purchase his other two Titanic books.

Back