Fireman photo

Can anyone help identify the five crew survivors in this picture?

I believe they are, left to right,

Unknown
George Pelham
Unknown
George Kemish
Albert Fryer

4C42DF38-15CF-4CD7-8F76-1B2BAF725008.jpeg

kemish_g_h.jpg

Here's a better resolution one

You are just right with the identity of the ones you've mentioned.
As for the others: the guy between Pelham and Kemish, I thought he could be one of these three:

william-clark.jpg William Clark (40)

Titanic-Nutbean-William.jpg William Nutbean (30) -although he was 5' 9" tall, and our fellow doesn't really look that tall-

thomas-albert-street-m.jpg Albert Street (25)

Regarding the first one, I haven't found a picture of any firemen that resembles him. From all those firemen and trimmers who don't have a picture online, considering age and any other available data I'd dare to guess he could be any of these:
George Combes (34), John Hagan (35), Frederick Harris (39), James McGann (29), John Moore (29), Charles Othen (36), John Pearce (33)

I agree. This man is definitely William Clark.
1595505485772.png

For the first man, I had two ideas:

James Crimmins (21 years old)
1595506049444.png

and James Moore (29 years old).
1595506092486.png

James Moore is the much more convincing candidate. Although his face looks more oval in the photo, I think it is possible that the unknown man could be James Moore.

I mean, it is quite possible. :)
View attachment 49466
My grandmother had a picture of him in 1912. I am quite sure. He was the brother of her father Joseph Pearce. Besides, I have that nose. Hahaha

I corrected the researches on his ancestry as they had the wrong John Pearce listed. My John was in the Channel Islands during the census periods they were looking at. This family had a long navel history. My grandmother passed in 2010. I saw the photos she had in 2008 and they were supposed to be passed onto me, sadly they weren't.

Back