Gardiner Is At It Again

Michael, going over to that side means more publicity and of course more money!

Mr. Williams, now I see were you are coming from. You seem to believe everything what Mr. Gardiner said even it is wrong. So far as I can see you would even say yes when Mr. Gardiner claimed that the world is not round but flat. I don't know if you do not know it better or even if you are looking only for the money!

And I don't see why to show on a website from Mr. Gardiner and his publisher to show where he is wrong. And I am sure Mr. Gardiner knows them himself!

>>Michael, going over to that side means more publicity and of course more money!<<

Probably, but in the interests of fairness, I'm not going to either encourage or discourage anybody from giving it a look or even so much as remove the link. Doing that just feeds into the "Were so persecuted and censored by 'The Establishment' " mantra that paranoid conspiracy theorists love to trot out and play on.

In short, I'm not playing their game.

I've already provided links to books and on-line resources to as a rebuttal, so anybody who wants to can take a look at both sides.

If Mr. Williams has a problem with that, then that's exactly what it is.

His problem.

Who is Mr Williams?
I have no problem recognising your sarcasm Mr Standart it's all you've come out with so far.Perhaps you're getting your life jacket in a twist.
Mr Gardiner didn't "pretty much admit" anything of the sort. He is more than capable of writing his own words without bar room lawyers putting them in his mouth.

>>Who is Mr Williams?<<

Sorry, I forget in the hurry to write Mr. William Smith, and wrote Mr. Williams.

However, there is no answer to anything what other wrote except that you are going again against Mr. Standart.
Regarding Mr. Gardiner, I am sure he know that he is wrong. Also nothing more about the links which has pointed out to you and if you would look to this one, you can see that several of the claims and even wrong captured images in your web side gallery are wrong.

titanic-model.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=100&topic_id=36239&mesg_id=36239&page=&topic_page=2

I've seen all the links many times. Mr Gardiner actually knows that he is right, and of course I am going against Mr Standart, he is totally self obsessed with his own importance, as I am sure the more moderate members of this forum realise.
38,000 posts!

Moderator's hat on:

Hello, Mr. Smith:

Your position and Mike Standart's concerning the merits of the conspiracy theory that Mr. Gardiner has written about have been made clear and you are certainly free to disagree with him. The discussion of that subject, though, should be limited to the merits of the two sides and not include personal references such as "self opinionated twaddle...plethora of self righteousness and disdain...totally self obsessed with his own importance." Please refrain from further comments of this sort.

Thanks.

Mark Baber
ET Message Board Moderator

Moderator's hat off.

Mr Baber,
Kindly ask Mr Standart to do the same, or is he above that?
I have no wish to post here again if that is your wish. I retract nothing from my previous posts and do not need your pious platitudes, which are obviously prompted by Mr Standart, and the comments were justly aimed at him.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Have a nice day.

>>Let us all wish the best of success for Mr. Gardiner on the publication of his most recent book.<<

I agree. I too enjoy reading a good work of fiction once in a while.

Back