Has the Boiler Room ever been explored?

I'm pretty sure that the only "exploration" that has been done in right where the bow section is split. Other than that I remember Cameron attempting it, but ultimately failing, if my memory is right. (Also I forget the expedition/year).

if the cable/wire was not problem the exploration would have been done,they would need send recevier and transmitter down to bottom then use radio controlled ROV [if ever those exsist] it would be really nice if hard-to-explore areas would be finally explored,ROV tecnology keeps progressing and they eventually get best one but wreck dont have much time left.

Cameron managed to explore engine room and reach the WTD to turbine room but the WTD was closed and full of debris so could not go more.... why they did not try go around and use ripped shell plating as access point to enter compartment?.

i am wondering what happened to engine telegraph in engine room, heard it was mounted on one of engine colunns but the telegraph was never found,only bridge telegraphs were found and one or two recovered.

I am not an expert, but I am guessing that to deploy an ROV the best practice would be for the submersible to 'land' and thus be absolutely stationary--which would be why so many submersibles landed on the intact foundation of the grand staircase dome. Then I am guessing those deformations in the side of the ship are placed in such a position that it would be very hard for the ROV to reach (based on cable length) from a submersible that has either landed on a stable portion of Titanic's wreck, or the sea floor.

Another supposition would be that those deformations have very 'sharp' edges, and that a cabled ROV is at a greater risk of being lost if sent through them.

I waited too long to edit my post.
The. Radio idea seemed to be a good idea.
But upon looking further into the matter , unless there is some tremendous advance in technology there never would be any possibilities for ROV's from radio. Just a guess is that one of the biggest problems is getting the video from the camera in the ROV back to some type of display wherever it might.
And the problem with the cable is trying to get the ROV down to the place where you want to look and back to the surface is the problem of the cable getting snagged or entangled along the way to and from the place.

Autonomous technology is getting to the point that it may work for exploring the interior of the wreck; however, its really unclear if this can become robust enough for the task prior to the ultimate deterioration of the wreck.

The thing is that going down where the stacks were and into the uptakes wouldn't lead you into the boiler room so much as it would lead you right into the boilers themselves. Those things are still right where the builders left them.
I wonder if we would and human remains or remains of clothing inside the uptakes since people were sucked down in to them after the funnels collapsed?

Back