Kieran in Titanic 1997

I know but which of them can be Kieran? Steward 2 Is that who is knocked out by Tommy. Steward 3 is that one with revolver. Steward 4 is punched by Rose. Stairwell Steward is who trying help Rose and Jack but panicked as he dropped keys.

I know but which of them can be Kieran? Steward 2 Is that who is knocked out by Tommy. Steward 3 is that one with revolver. Steward 4 is punched by Rose. Stairwell Steward is who trying help Rose and Jack but panicked as he dropped keys.

None of them is Kieran. He does not appear and those stewards are made up as steward Barnes (who was responsible for Rose and Cal's suite) never existed.

Moderator's hat on:

Fan, please don't post a follow-up message so soon after the first one. This is a message board, not a chat room; answers take time and some messages are never answered at all. Be patient, please.

Moderator's hat off.

How do you know that they are all fictional? Of course that all probably haven't name. Because Most of Stewards for example out of my memory Harry John Slight, Ernest Ford etc... I just want say that we don't know about them anything from the sinking. Nor Ernest Ford body recovered. Or recovered and never identified. But Harry John Slight was recovered but firstly not identified. But about Kieran we know from sinking. So he could appear.

Back