Lionel Leonard (Andrew Shannon)

Another point I want to announce. During this coming week I shall be releasing some of the details relating to this case on Andrew Clarkson's site - Titanic - Titanic.com., as Lionel Leonard's real name is Andrew John Shannon.

Someone who use to hang around here has decided to hop over and start making the claim that it was his grandfather who saved a 'Baby'. I was under the impression it was Captain Smith who did the honourable deed and no one else.

Once I finished with the records at Dorceshter, then I can further release the details on E.T., and pass over the rest to this person concern out in Northern Ireland. I fear this may not take one journey but several as there's the usual load to check like baptise records, newspaper article etc, etc,.

Sometime later in 2008 I should be satisfied with the outcome and report back with the necessary findings.

Enjoy your Easter Monday.

Cheers - A.W.

You mentioned "Alfred John Carver is British and still listed by the Mansion House Committee as a Third Class Passenger. The same goes for Storey as well."

What is the Mansion House Committee? I would love to find more information about Alfred John Carver.

Back