Lusitania Model II

Here is a picture of my model lusitania which i converted from a mauretania model i took a picture of it floating and added steam to it what do you think?
97462.jpg

Cut and paste from what I posted at TRMA:

"Another Lucy question"

I have a question about windows on the shelter deck and other lower decks of the Lusitania: I modeled them with filigree, based on scrutinization of a very blurry reprint of a Ken Marschall painting in the Dunsmore / Ballard book. So I'm not entirely sure these windows are accurate for this part of the ship (Second Class quarters) or if I should be modeling windows more along the "double pane" mode (sorry, I'm at work and don't have a photo on this machine to illustrate what I mean).

Work continues on this project, albeit at a snail's crawl. The Prom Deck is basically finished, all that is left now is the bridge and the Sun and Boat decks.

http://www.alae.us/Lusitania/Render026.html

I post these images to invite critiques, so all honest criticism is welcome. Thx.

[Moderator's Note: This post, originally posted as a separate thread outside of this subtopic, has been moved to the pre-existing one discussing the same model. JDT]

Back