Mr and Mrs George Harder

I just read the transcript of testimony. There is no mention of ostriches. As far as his response to noises of people in the water, he basically said the noise was so intense that you couldn't hear any specific cries for help.He even mentioned that they were on rafts. Its apparent that Harder never paid attention to how many boats the Titanic had or he wouldn't assumed people were on rafts.From his testimony it's also apparent that more passengers in the lifeboat did not want to go back either.Does that make all of them digusting too? Its hard to tell if you're not in that situation how any of us would behave.As far as his response to Steerage, you have to look at the past through the beliefs and prejudices of the time, and leave ours behind.21 st century PC has no place in worlds that existed back whenever. It may painful to look at but that's the way it was. As far as disgusting goes.......I don't think George Harder is in that category as say... Charles Manson, Ted Bundy or the countless others like them.

Mr. and Mrs. Harder are my great great great great grand parents and i am proud to say that.Shawn P. Harder

i have a watch that belonged to MRS Dorothy Harder which she had on Titanic , unable prove 100% , saw her photo on ship but not wearing watch , need more info or photos , can anybody out there help , thank you , Gerry Lyons
Good morning is there possibile to see the watch?
Anastasia [email protected]

Back