My 3D model in Progress (Made in Sketchup)

Here's a little sneak peek of how my model looked like in progress. The plans are downloaded from this site, while the above and the front view can be found on Philippe Melia's RMS-Titanic.fr.

Attachments

• TitanicRender81.jpg
    TitanicRender81.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 273
Is this for 3D printing? Reason I ask is, a 3D printing model in component sections would be downloadable and make it possible for all manner of experimental constructions. Marketable?

My full update after my long break working on my Titanic model for the last 2 years: "Since day one after working my progress of my 3D Titanic model that I'd built for a simulator video game (Virtual Sailor by Ilan Papini), and after my hard drive corrupted, I have no other choice but to cancel it again. This is the third time that something goes wrong with my W.I.P and I'm just tired of it. Unfortunately, this will also go to my planned A Night to Remember Titanic model which I haven't started working on it yet. I apologise for not making my decision after my model got lost which makes me feel incredibly stupid for not noticing it sooner."

A final render I'd shared in another group and also here (in another thread of mine) before my HDD corrupted last year.

127078032_3103758633191044_5974198589059953197_n.png

Back