Other games by Cyberflix Makers of Adventure out of Time

HI,

I recently got a copy of Dust: A tale of the Wired West which is an amazing game. Very like Titanic with some cross-over in actors/Characters such as Buick Riveriera and Eric Quist.

It is shame that Cyberflix went bust in 2000. IT'd be gret to get a version 2 of Titanic with more rooms digitised such as the A La Carte Restaurant and the First Class Dinisg Saloon.

Anyone else played Dust? If so, what do you think?

Stuart

I love playing Dust! It reminds me of those old Hollywood westerns. If you remember from Titanic: Adventure Out of Time during the blackjack game, Buick Riviera makes a reference to Dimondback, New Mexico and the Hard Drive Saloon. That was amusing. I also believe it's also the same actor who plays 3rd class passenger Jack Hacker in Titanic and The Stranger in Dust. Yeah, too bad for Cyberflix. It would've been cool to see what other game ideas they could've concocted!

Hi All!

I agree, it is a shame Cyberflix went under but then again if you read the original plans for Adventure Out of Time, the CEO boasted that every room would be rendered and !! Imagine the time and money that would have taken, but it would have been grand to explore rarely seen areas of the ship, even if they were to be incorrectly depicted as much of the Titanic in Adventure Out of Time, other than the well documented rooms and areas are.

Best Regards,

Brian

Back