Photo of the Lefebvre children

J’ai remarqué sur les biographies de la famille Lefebvre qu’il y a un article intitulé « Abandonne l’espoir des enfants - l’homme mystique trouve que ceux du Titanic n’étaient pas les saux - retourne un homme triste », il est dit là que « M. Lefebvre a eu une photo de sa femme et ses quatre enfants prises seulement la semaine avant qu’elle navigué, qu’elle lui avait envoyé. ».
Y avait-il vraiment une photo de la famille Lefebvre? Pouvez-vous le trouver sur Internet? Je voudrais vraiment le voir pour je recherche des photos de chaque enfant à bord.
Mirandello miranda Martin.H (h)
Hello miranda Martin.

I've a message about this family onboard the Titanic but no answers. In a first time, I don't know if some childrens from marie Lefebvre has been saved??? I'm very occuped and I haven't all files about the Titanic learning. I've had a report from a person about my past lifes and I've had also a portrait of one of those by another person. I'm ready for to post this portrait for an indentification! This work isn't easy because this one is based on a past life, but it's sure that i was onboard the Titanic during the shipwreck and that I've been no saved.

Happy new year 2021.

mja Mahé

I'm gonna try and find a pic or i'll take a pic of it next time i'm in France(in a few months) and post it on here.
Attached are the photos. One belongs to this website but I'll repost it here.

Attachments

• 210341749_2a4708ab-0b20-4235-9d25-0518e08ad45a.jpeg
    210341749_2a4708ab-0b20-4235-9d25-0518e08ad45a.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 210341749_b75d9b9a-971c-4fb2-971a-a625063bba5c.jpeg
    210341749_b75d9b9a-971c-4fb2-971a-a625063bba5c.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 134
Good morning.

I don't know if I've do the good choice about the lastname from my family writing Lefèvre, but I search the identity from a died passager during the wreck of the Titanic really born after 1888. Why Lefèvre or Lefebvre??? I've ancestor from this name including certainly the hypocoristic forms of this one. A part of this branch is here : Marie Catherine Lefèvre (abt.1759-) | WikiTree FREE Family Tree
Now I know also that this person playing trombone. The relation is into collateral name of this branch with the name Lemoine. jean baptiste Le Moyne de Bienvielle has founded the New-Orleans city in USA. I've do the relation between the trombone and the music from The New-Orleans city. This branch Lemoine relative with Lefèvre is here : Jacques Lemoine (1662-) | WikiTree FREE Family Tree

I know there isn't easy to find, but I hope results.

Contact me to this email address : [email protected] or through my wikitree page
I've found also this page on internet : https://mediathequedelamer.com/wp-c...iches-passagers-titanic-mathilde-lefebvre.pdf

Friendly.

mja Mahé
Hello!

The spelling of the family's last name is "Lefebvre". "Lefèvre" is the way the name is pronounced in French (it is my native language so you can trust me on this one)

Back