The Captains Tub

I recently came across a Bob Ballard video where he discussed the eventual free-flow sinking of deceased victims. I understood that the majority of individuals wore life belts. Why, then, we're so few of the victims found at the surface?

Here is an image from the latest expedition from 2010.

57926_150199878346432_585268_n.jpg

What a tragic story the Titanic is.. I got to see some of the Titanic artifacts at Luxor in Vegas. I saw the huge hull that they pulled up. I heard they are building a replica Titanic 2 ship tha belongs to a wealthy Australian business man Clive Palmer. how eerie will that be.. Just don’t say it’s unsinkable please!

Firstly, Happy New Year Mase625!

Back To Topic, and Clive Palmer plans have fallen silent but they are building a landlocked one in China. Unfortunately they recently decided to call it ''The Unsinkable Titanic''! :eek:

Hi all,
i think we should bring to the surface as much as possible from titanic to bring it back to its former glory for all to see up close.
If i was a passenger i would have wanted as much as possible saved even if i was not.....

shane.
If we really want to see how it all looked we should spend a fortune building a full size replica in Belfast, Southampton or New York. In my view it's a mass grave site and should be left completely alone rather than pillaged for some money making museum. Hi res photos and photogrammetry 3-D scans are sufficient to satisfy our curiosity.

Back