The Guggenheim cabin and the wreck

Duck_Dur

Edward
Hello all,
Some time ago I watched a documentary on the wreck of the Titanic. They focused on the Guggenheim cabin (B-82) and they said that it was torn into its own separate piece from the bow and the stern I could be getting this wrong because it was a few years ago and my vision of the documentary is a bit fuzzy.
If anyone has any information regarding this don’t hesitate to respond.

Guggenheim cabin (B-82)
Benjamin Guggenheim wasn't in B-82, he was in B-84 according to both the Cave list and his bedroom steward (Henry Samuel Etches). He shared B-84, which was fitted out in the Harland and Wolff bedroom B style with brass beds, with his secretary Victor Gaitan Andrea Giglio.

Benjamin Guggenheim wasn't in B-82, he was in B-84 according to both the Cave list and his bedroom steward (Henry Samuel Etches). He shared B-84, which was fitted out in the Harland and Wolff bedroom B style with brass beds, with his secretary Victor Gaitan Andrea Giglio.
Wasn’t the cabin torn apart in the sinking?

Wasn’t the cabin torn apart in the sinking?
According to the late Roy Mengot B-84 was part of what is called "the forward tower", which is a large section that isn't part of the bow nor the stern section at the wreck. I'll need to look into it if that is still considered the case, since a few pals of mine are talented researchers regarding the wreck and making ground breaking discoveries.

Back