Thomas William Jones

Does anyone know why the photo of Thomas Jones has been removed from his biography? Also I see his year of death has been added as 1967. Is there anymore information regarding this?
Regards Liz

Liz, you may have been looking at the summary page. If so, look for the 'Discover More' link to the original biography page - the photo is still there.

FAO :J R Williams

Apologies in the delay in replying - Christmas!!

I would be very grateful if you could add any further information that could help towards the Family Tree. ( Have taken time out on research for the last few months but will be looking to resume in the new year.)

Feel free to email to [email protected]

My partner and I have only just d1scovered this board.
Shelagh,my partner, is the only grand-daughter of Thomas and Clara.
Thomas and Clara had two daughters and one son.
The son, William, was declared missing in WW2.
Mary, the eldest daughter, died in 2004.
Nellie, the youngest, is still alive, Nell never married.
If anyone would like further information we will gladly answer enquiries 9within reason).

Dave.

>Dave. Thanks for your message. My wife was related to Tom - Yncl Tom Lerpwl (Uncle Tom from Liverpol (or maybe Sheelagh knows some Welsh - it is known as the Language of Heaven)) as he was known to her side of the family. Had some correspondence with Nellie last year. I've now retired so will have more time to research the family history. Tom was well regarded by many in the Cemaes Bay, Anglesey, North Wales area. Get in touch with me directly at: [email protected] and maybe you'll give me an e-mail or a snail-mail address so we can get in touch. Cofion cynnes Warmest regards. JRW

Back