Titanic Honor and Glory

ive been following this for some time and it just hit me to let people know
theres a group of people working on a new titanic game called
Titanic Honor and Glory

these guys are dedicated to getting it completely right .
right down to every rivet. the ship in game will be FULLY explorable
i cannot express how excited i am for this game to come out .
[Moderator's note: Inappropriate content deleted. MAB]
so go check it out , you wont be disappointed .also if you look up a video on youtube called welcome to the titanic tour . it will give you an idea what the game will look like ingame

facebook page
Facebook – log in or sign up

tumblr
Titanic: Honor and Glory - A Video Game

crydev(game engine) site
Crydev.net - View topic - "Titanic - Honor and Glory" video game

youtube
Titanic: Honor and Glory - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
hey
recently I saw a new PC game called Titanic: Honour and glory and it is a complete 3D walkthrough game where every room is accessible. it is still being made though and might take a while. that I the game I would play

Awesome Game! New Trailer has been released too

I've been following the game for a few years, and I'm really excited! Here is one of the latest trailers for Anyone who may be interested.

I have been following them since it was 2013, and now , 2 years after, today, they have completed much of things, and they are aparrently on phase 3 currently.

I also donated to their Indegogo Blog in hopes of receiving an early demo of the ship with many of it's public rooms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Early Demo Released

The creators of Titanic: Honor And Glory have released an early demo!

You can find it at: FREE Early Demo

Please note, the demo is a 1.1Gb download, and requires a pretty hefty rig to run at anything but the lowest settings.

The demo lets you walk around the D and E deck areas of the aft grand staircase, a little bit of Scotland Road, the aft third class dining area, and the cooling room of the Turkish Baths.

The amount of detail is stunning, even on the lowest settings. I cant wait to see the finished product!

Titanic: Honor and Glory

I have been following Titanic: Honor and Glory since summer of 2013, and ever since, they have gotten more into detail! If anyone is interested, check their Tumblr blog! It will amaze you on how much they have done with the Titanic!

I found this screenshot of Titanic: Honor and Glory from devientart, showing the Grand Staircase on D Deck.
titanic_honor_and_glory_grand_staircase_by_usmovers02-d8osqdt.jpg
But, please take a closer look at the painting, it's not the same one from James Cameron's movie:
titanic-movie-screencaps.com-16753.jpg
I'm confused. Titanic: Honor and Glory wanted to be as realistic as possible, so was James Cameron wrong?

titanic_honor_and_glory_grand_staircase_by_usmovers02-d8osqdt.jpg

titanic-movie-screencaps.com-16753.jpg

Well, Christopher, the painting on James Cameron's does look like one of those on the real ship, but he didn't research areas, because for example, the scene where Jack and Rose are trapped behind the gate in the flooding D-Deck galley area. That staircase they found after that didn't even exist (unless it was the staircase that lead to the Maids and Valets Dining Area) since they could find a way to the first class smoking room to see Thomas Andrews. So far, the 1997 film is about 85% accurate, with the other 15% being with those mistakes.

So you're saying that there was a painting like the considered one from James Cameron somewhere on the ship, but it wasn't hung on the D Deck landing of the Grand Staircase?

Back