Titanic Voyage (RPG) - 2019

The registration ends on April 14th. You're gonna have to register in 3rd Class at this point, since those cabins don't require the cabin owner's e-mail.

The registration ends on April 14th. You're gonna have to register in 3rd Class at this point, since those cabins don't require the cabin owner's e-mail.
Oh and one last question, if i put my DOB in will they publicly show it?

It says i'll be able to check in on the 10th at 9:30AM

I will be asleep at 9:30 AM

How am i going to check-in?

Titanic Voyage is almost here and starts at 3 AM EST/8 AM UTC tomorrow! I have set my alarm to 5 AM EST/10 AM UTC so that I have enough time to pack up and board the ship in Southampton before I get to class.

Titanic Voyage is almost here and starts at 3 AM EST/8 AM UTC tomorrow! I have set my alarm to 5 AM EST/10 AM UTC so that I have enough time to pack up and board the ship in Southampton before I get to class.
I won't be up until about 12, can i still board the ship then?

Unfortunately, I ended up freezing to death when the ship sank because they didn't allow me to go into the lifeboats. This has been the first time in which I died.

Unfortunately, I ended up freezing to death when the ship sank because they didn't allow me to go into the lifeboats. This has been the first time in which I died.
Well, last night i stayed up late with my brother to watch the ship go down, go down it did, and i managed to, by a stroke of luck, get on Collapsible B, i do not know how, the game appeared to glitch when it happened, i log in this morning and i'm on carpathia.

And yes, that was me who got really really drunk at the irish party, something i would never do in real life

Back