Water Color Reprint of the Titanic

chevguy25

I have what I believe is a water color reprint of the Titanic and can't find any information about it. I have looked everywhere and have come up empty handed, and am extremely hopeful someone in here might be abled to shed some light on the reprint for me. I am fairly new to this forum so any thoughtful discussion and information will be greatly appreciated.

IMG_6444.JPG

I'm surprised Ken Marschall doesn't weigh in on this. I'm sure he would have details.
hi Ken!
isn't that Watercolor painting amazing?

Sadly Ken was driven off the forum, by personal attacks about 12 years ago, Parks was too. That's what Parks said happened when I asked why he doesn't come here anymore .
Imagine the wealth of information we could learn if these gentlemen came here :(

hi Ken!
isn't that Watercolor painting amazing?

Sadly Ken was driven off the forum, by personal attacks about 12 years ago, Parks was too. That's what Parks said happened when I asked why he doesn't come here anymore .
Imagine the wealth of information we could learn if these gentlemen came here :(
hi.......ive just bought this picture today on the car boot. i too struggled to find any information about it so was so glad to come across this forum

Back