Where are the Memorials in the UK for crew of the Titanic

For all Titanic Memorials Worldwide and where they are located you cannot beat the book called Titanic Memorials Worldwide and where they are located by Brian Ticehurst price £4.50 isbn 1 871733 05 7

Houghie
mad.gif

Hi David,

I haven't seen that memorial to Jack Phillips, but thanks for letting me know.

Hi Houghie,

Is that book still available?

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Jason

I got my copy last year in S/hampton Maritime Museum - Last time I was in touch with Brian he told me he was working on an update to be released soon.

Whilst on the mention of S/hampton Maritime Museum they do an information sheet price 30p which lists 20 Titanic Memorials which can be found in and around S/Hampton.

Houghie
mad.gif

I've been to the Phillips's Memorial site at the garden in Godalming. Are there any pics of it on this site; preferably colour?

I know there's a great show in G. Marcus's "The Maiden Voyage", but I'm looking for a colour pic from that past couple of years.

It's a beautiful garden, designed by one of the UK's best garden designers, and the garden itself, without the Phillips's Memorial is a popular gathering place for a quiet afternoon out when one happens to be in Godalming.

Before taking the five minute stroll up to Godalming High Street and visiting several pubs and getting ratted on good English ale!!!!!!!!!!

Back