Which cabins are these on Olympic?

Hi y'all,
Found these cabins on nmni.com, and a bunch of first class cabins are shown. I was able to recognize B-59, C-76, and C-55, but which cabins on Olympic are these? Appreciate any help
(Credit to Robert Welch, Harland and Wolff, and NMNI)
1622124799121.png

1622124890004.png

1622124977132.png

1622125090321.png

1622125346389.png

1622125393195.png

thanks for any help :)

Hello my friend,

The first picture is C-82 on the Olympic in the Empire style, this was the equivalent of C-88 on the Titanic.

The second picture is C-69 on the Olympic in a different variant of the Empire style, this was the equivalent of C-67 on the Titanic.

The third picture is C-65 on the Olympic in the Louis XVI style, this was the equivalent of C-63 on the Titanic.

The fourth picture is B-37 on the Olympic in the Adam style, this sitting room was the equivalent of B-51 on the Titanic although the numbering cannot be compared to her.

The fifth, and second last, picture is C-56 on the Olympic in the Louis XIV style, this sitting room was the equivalent of C-62 on the Titanic.

And the last picture is C-64 in the Modern Dutch style, this was the equivalent of C-70 on the Titanic.

I hope this helps.

Yours sincerely,

Thomas

Hello my friend,

The first picture is C-82 on the Olympic in the Empire style, this was the equivalent of C-88 on the Titanic.

The second picture is C-69 on the Olympic in a different variant of the Empire style, this was the equivalent of C-67 on the Titanic.

The third picture is C-65 on the Olympic in the Louis XVI style, this was the equivalent of C-63 on the Titanic.

The fourth picture is B-37 on the Olympic in the Adam style, this sitting room was the equivalent of B-51 on the Titanic although the numbering cannot be compared to her.

The fifth, and second last, picture is C-56 on the Olympic in the Louis XIV style, this sitting room was the equivalent of C-62 on the Titanic.

And the last picture is C-64 in the Modern Dutch style, this was the equivalent of C-70 on the Titanic.

I hope this helps.

Yours sincerely,

Thomas
thanks a ton Thomas, can always count on you :)

Back