If Titanic sank intact, what would it be like? What would the stern look like still attached?

What do you think? How would she look? How difficult would it be to explore Titanic's innards? Would the Stern look like a crumpled half of a subway car, had it not broken from the bow? Thank you for your time!

If the Titanic sank fully intact without a break up during the descent to the floor, it would look like how it does now just with the stern attached. The Stern would look like the bow, still intact and recognizable. The interior would most likely be more accessible and we would have more pictures of the interior. The aft grand staircase, Cafe Parisian, The A la carte restaurant, The 2nd class staircase and aft staircase, and 2nd class dining saloon and library would most likely be accessible.

Well that is what I think lol. Don't take my word on this subject, I'm no expert on the sinking. I hope this answers your question. Hope you have a lovely day/night after reading this. :)

I would assume that the ship would definitely be more recognizable on the seabed, but the stern would still be a bit more damaged than the bow. I say this because the bow had flooded quite slowly throughout the night, but the stern went under in a matter of a couple minutes. This forced a lot of air out through windows, the decks, etc. So it wouldn’t be as bad as it is now, but I think you’d see some holes of missing deck and other damage from rapid air escape.

What do you think? How would she look? How difficult would it be to explore Titanic's innards? Would the Stern look like a crumpled half of a subway car, had it not broken from the bow? Thank you for your time!
this is what it would look like

Attachments

• main-qimg-559036ba06803295e3b254a027a1ce46.png
    main-qimg-559036ba06803295e3b254a027a1ce46.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 530
Back