John Pearce

John Pearce 1919.jpg

This is John Pearce in 1919. He was the brother of my great grandad, Joseph Pearce. I have been trying to find out more about his life after the Titanic.

Last edited by a moderator:
And a picture of his brother Joseph. Clearly, he resembles the first man in the Fireman photo thread photo. My grandmother the niece to of John Pearce born Wolston 9th Feb 1879 to John Pearce and Mary Powell, told me her uncle John was a fireman/stocker on the Titanic. Yet the information I find on this site has different information. I would love to get to the bottom of this.

Attachments

• Joseph Pearce (2).jpg
    Joseph Pearce (2).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 365
John so are you saying you are the son of William Henry Pearce born 1913? If so I would love to know what happened to John after the Titanic. I know he survived and went on to have a family , but very little after that.

Last edited:
Though I doubt anyone will see this my name is Jason Grubb, my mother is Joanne Pearce before marriage and my grandfather is John Pearce. I am the Great, Great, Great grandson of the Titanic survivor John Pearce. I am at the time of writing this 22 years of age. And while I have no relevant information to add at this time, I’d like to say it is an honour to be part of this particular history and I am proud of my heritage.

Though I doubt anyone will see this my name is Jason Grubb, my mother is Joanne Pearce before marriage and my grandfather is John Pearce. I am the Great, Great, Great grandson of the Titanic survivor John Pearce. I am at the time of writing this 22 years of age. And while I have no relevant information to add at this time, I’d like to say it is an honour to be part of this particular history and I am proud of my heritage.
Correction: I am the Great, Great Grandson. He was my grandfathers grandfather. I’m closer to him than I thought haha

Correction: I am the Great, Great Grandson. He was my grandfathers grandfather. I’m closer to him than I thought haha
Hi Jason. We are related then. John Pearce was my great grandfather Joseph Pearce's brother. I did a lot of research to connect him with the Titanic after my grandmother Ruby told me about her uncle John Pearce. Is your mother the daughter of John Pearce born 1904 to John Pearce (Titanic Survivor and Mary Axtell? I would love to add any info to my family tree.

Back