Lego Titanic Models

The bow unfortunately ruins for me. It's a shame too because the rest looks great. I don't understand how they got the bow so wrong. The forecastle is too narrow and the bow angle is wrong.

Personally, I prefer (and have) the COBI Titanic. It's not as detailed as the Lego one but I think overall it has a much better profile.

View attachment 77837
I have seen some reviews on YouTube of the Lego set and one even pointed out that the American flag that is in the set that fly's atop the mast has the 46 stars that on April 1912 would be flying but yes I did think that the sets bow was to skinny for my likening.

Attachments

• titanic.jpeg
    titanic.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 86
My Custom built LEGO 1930s RMS Olympic Also did have a titanic model they are in the same scale
also the titanic model was featured in my Lego titanic move Titled "LEGO Titanic the disaster at sea" which is available on YouTube
IMG_20221104_112915829 (1).jpg
M4090175.JPG

I agree with the Cobi, but I don't have it. I agree because it's cheaper a than the Lego one. I used to build a small Lego titanic that I'd make slideshows of it sinking. though I never put it in water. I was little then so I don't have the photos sadly.

Back