Millvina Dean

There was nobody quite like my friend Millvina Dean. Spent the whole week in Southampton ENGLAND preparing for her to sign my Tablecloth at the Maratime Museum during a fierce rain storm on Saturday morning October 14th, 1998. First thing she told me when I met her "my mother's maiden name was Light". That got us off on the right foot. And I couldn't keep up with her and her assistant Bruno Nordmanis the whole week I was there. Fantastic lady. She signed a beautiful signature on my Tablecloth that day. She is one of the 50 short stories featured in the book I'm about to complete, adding each of the 50 celebrity to the Tablecloth. Don't miss it. Millvina is a classic for sure. She was the youngest passenger aboard the Titanic on April 10,1912 and she was also the very last Survivor of the Titanic. Now they're all gone. History at it's tragic best and worst. Lets pray we never see the likes of that again. I love you Millvina.

Today would have been Millvina's 100th Birthday. She is probably celebrating with her family members, right now.

Today, I reflect on the many years I knew Millvina. While she is definitely missed, she is, also, fondly remembered.

Today I say "Cheers!!!" and "Thank you, Millvina!!!".
REST IN PEACE

i just watched titanic and i always watch it to makes me cry i was born in 1997 i wish to god that there soles rest in peice. god bless you Millvina dean

Back