That remains clear, Ninette Panhart was a first class passenger, she wasn't Ninette Aubert As some of them were saying. Ninette Panhart was other woman.

Hello Joan,

There was no Ninette Panhart aboard. Where are you getting these names from? I recommend that you check the passenger list through this site.

this passengers list is not trustworthy, because Is saw in a titanic documentary called <<titanica>> where the original lists went out and in them was for example Mrs mamam J.Renago and was not for example mrs Casseber

Joan, Titanic "documentaries" are hardly renowned for reliability. In any event, the only one I saw which was named "Titanica" was an IMAX film with footage of the wreck to the exclusion of just about anything else. No passenger or crew lists were presented. If there's another film out there...and that's certainly possible...then most likely what you were looking at were the original transcriptions, all of which are loaded with errors.

The lists here on ET were put together after years of work from some of the top researchers in the field with an eye towards rooting out those mistakes.

quote:

this passengers list is not trustworthy

Errrr...yes it is, Joan. Do not waste your time with the old list, it is pointless. As Michael has already pointed out above and in the thread below this one, the passenger list on this site was thoroughly and extensively researched by several well known, and top notch researchers in the Titanic community. So, I'm afraid you are misinformed.

Take it from people like us, we know what we are talking about.​

Back