Ouija

Sort of along these same lines was'nt it Eva Hart's mother who had a premonition of sorts about the Titanic sinking? I seem to recall a few other passengers had bad vibes too.......

Can we please back away from the evangalism Matthew? While I respect the religious beliefs of others, there is such a wide veriaty of them among the membership that I don't think you're going to find it well recieved. This just isn't the place for that sort of thing.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Matthew,

The time zone is in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), which means it's in England and that's where the webmaster of the site, Phil Hind lives.

>>srry I didn't mean to offend anyone<<

No problem. I'm not offended, just trying to avoid some sort of ecclesiastical flamewar. This can be and often is a very touchy subject because the percieved stakes are about as high as you can get. I take it you live out on the West Coast of the USA? That would explain the 8 hour difference between your time and the time in Great Britain.

I agree with Michael. I also agree with Matthew, I am a practising Christian and can't say that I believe Ouija boards are very good... and don't think you're talking to the spirit of the dead person you think you are... but, Matthew, you can't push your believes on anyone else. Sure, state your opinion, but telling people to repent and change, and then throwing out "Jesus loves you" scares people away more than anything. Sure doesn't gain you any respect!

Why am I being offered live tarot readings at the top of this thread?

The spirits hold the answers...

Hang on whilst I turn this pint over (Without spilling a drop!).

Jonathan >>Just be careful what you ask for because it's possible to 'divine' or 'conjure up' something that would have been better off left alone.<<

Angel >>VERY TRUE!<<

Very true indeed. My sister had a horrible experience with a Ouija board. Playing with a Ouija Board is like playing with a lighter or Gas Stove. You never know what you'll get.

To anyone who still checks this thread, I'm a practicing witch. I strongly believe that most (if not all) of a ouija board's "movements" are the result of the ideomotor effect. HOWEVER, I'm willing to do a respectful ritual to try and contact a soul from the Titanic. I can't guarantee any helpful, interesting, or reliable results, but since there seems to have, at least at one point, been an interest in this, I figured I would give people a chance to reply to this with potential questions they would want me to ask should I somehow reach out to a spirit.

I will not force a spirit to stay and speak, I plan to leave offerings (bread, whiskey, a coin) and also hold a moment of silence in respect for the dead prior to any ouija activity. Please keep any religious debate out of this, as I respect all who do and don't follow my personal path. I plan to perform this ritual some time over the next few days, as the anniversary for her maiden voyage begins today.

Back