Real-Time Empress Of Ireland Sinking

Very interesting . even if it was in French. The Canadians in Quebec have a very spiritual respect and connection to the "Empress" wreck. Thanks everyone for bringing in information. I guess I'm going to have to motor up that way.

Very interesting . even if it was in French. The Canadians in Quebec have a very spiritual respect and connection to the "Empress" wreck. Thanks everyone for bringing in information. I guess I'm going to have to motor up that way.

Sadly im on the wrong side of Canada:rolleyes: But i would love to head to the local museum there, has a very large collection of artifacts. Still kills me evreytime that they scrapped the propeller after they raised it

:eek: Why did they do that!?! It's a artifact of historical importance that could have been a monument to the Passengers and Crew!

Was a easy way to get a very large around of brass is my guess.While im always for in these situations pro salvage, im only for it if its done respectably.This and sadly many other instances with the empress is not the case. It still always shocks me that lots of locals came down to the piers and cut of fingers ect to get wedding rings a Jewry off some of the bodies recovered

Update: A new model will be out next week so il release a preview there. Still working on angles

I am making a 3D model of the Empress of Ireland and i can't seem to find any blueprints. I am making still images and an animation. I'm also in a debate with myself about the livery she had the night of the sinking.

Last edited:
Just picked up the Unreal Dev Kit (same used by H&G) and will attempt to do something with it. Cant promise anything as to be honest looks fairly complicated but will be interesting to see if i can make it work. Again i will try my best on this and will be looking into it over the next couple of days. Im most exited to see the lights improved if i can get this working

Been spending alot of time in the past couple with UE4 and its been one wild ride. Been learning the ropes of it and all of the hurtles with it, while again im still not sure i can get this working but here is a quick test with a poorly converted Lusitania second class lounge. I must say i love the lighting!
GetCamereatowork.0108.jpg
GetCamereatowork.0397.jpg

youtube:sVydb9E4hSk

Back